Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: McCain the flip flopper

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] We are screwed, I'm afraid. </div></div>

    yea, I reckon me and spuds are movin to some cave....I'll start cuttin wood this weeekend spud </div></div>
    Clean coal tech in my cave. PS, My family used to make some fine moonshine, now if I could just find that list of stuff.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps someone will Obomba DC. </div></div>
    And McCain's goofy a$$ would sing about it..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps someone will Obomba DC. </div></div>


    somebody will Obomb Obama if elected, I give it 2 months
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #14
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    Operation Buffalo Chip?..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Operation Buffalo Chip?..lol </div></div>


    I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps someone will Obomba DC. </div></div>


    somebody will Obomb Obama if elected, I give it 2 months </div></div>
    Perhaps during a full session with both houses there? Then we could start fresh.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    I laugh everytime I think about that Sturgis appearance. Talkin bout a man willing to share!!
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps someone will Obomba DC. </div></div>


    somebody will Obomb Obama if elected, I give it 2 months </div></div>
    Perhaps during a full session with both houses there? Then we could start fresh. </div></div>

    that would be the greatest thing that could ever happen
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  9. #19
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: McCain the flip flopper

    End the "good ole boy " net on both sides. I think this is a lot of the problem, who gives how much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •